The benefits derived from Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D can be felt from head to toe should you decide to use it. Its aimed at fighting the signs of aging that appear on your neck, jawline, chin and woman’s cleavage area. It helps in increasing elasticity, tone and firmness of the skin. It is a revolutionary treatment for skin ailments, offering a beneficial solution by ensuring you regain your youth, appear younger. It has been specially designed to be safe and address the various aging skin types.
How Does Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D Work
You may go on to firm and tone your skin’s complexion using Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D. It is suitable for all skin types, so you need not worry about this issue. The best part is that it addresses up to ten most visible signs of aging. These include wrinkles, dryness, enlarged pores, redness, impurities, loss of firmness, loss of radiance and many others. It enables essential nutrients to be delivered directly to your skin which then allows the repair and nourishment of the damaged cells.
The product has been specially designed to attend to the skin around your chin and neck. Cold Plasma Sub-D tightens the jawline by sculpting it. The sagging skin under the jaw is made firmer. It allows the chin and neck to be better defined and most importantly it reduces the appearance of a double chin.
Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D does not contain Sulfates, Parabens, Dyes and Synthetic Fragrances. Apart from firming skin cells, it repairs and nourishes the skin.
Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D ingredients
- Dimethylaminoethanol or the DMAE – Is the main ingredient in Perricone’s formula and is said to offer a solution for most of the anti-aging problems and skin challenges. It is responsible for firming the skin and reducing sagging, tightening the skin to eliminate wrinkles, fine lines, contours, etc.
- Liquid Crystal Delivery System or LCDS – Is the process that increases the number of nutrients and nourishment that reaches the skin revitalizing and refreshing it.
Other Ingredients Include:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Tyrosine, Dimethyl MEA, Isopropyl Palmitate, Acetyl Carnitine HCl, Arginine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phosphatidylcholine, Thioctic Acid, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Ceteareth-20, Caffeine, Dimethicone, BHT, Saccharomyces Ferment, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Phenoxyethanol, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Phytic Acid, Carnosine, Disodium EDTA, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Astaxanthin, Copper Gluconate, Tocotrienols, Sorbic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Alanyl Glutamine
Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D Advantages
- Get rid of the presence and prevents the formation of the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines on the skin’s surface.
- Minimizes the appearance of loose skin, cataracts and offering you a smooth, and more youthful-looking skin.
- It gets rid of dark skin spots and other forms of skin discoloration that occur as a person ages.
- It increases and improves one’s skin elasticity levels giving a more refined appearance in the chin and jawline.
- It also has a skin brightening effect
Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D Weaknesses
- DMAE or the Dimethylaminoethanol performance is one that can affect you in negative ways. Its use is still under consumer-use studies and therefore, seeking advice before engage in its use is advised.
- It doesn’t offer a trial period for its product.
Cold Plasma Sub-D usage Instructions
It is Recommended to apply Cold Plasma Sub-D twice a day, once early in the morning as part of your daily skincare routine and in the evening if aiming at achieving most favorable outcomes. Apply a quarter-sized amount of Cold Plasma Sub-D cream on your hands and spread it evenly on your chin, the jawline, neck, and chest area. To ensure that it penetrated the skin, massage the applied amount in a circular motion. Ensure you apply uniformly on all areas evenly for best results are achieved.
Cold Plasma Sub-D Side Effects
Cold Plasma Sub-D has the following side effects.
- Redness and skin inflammation
- Skin irritation may be heightened
To prevent such side effects, apply a pearl-sized amount of cream on a small, inconspicuous area of your skin to test if you experience any redness or irritation. After testing, if no irritation or it goes away, apply a thin layer of this formula on other areas. If these signs of redness or irritation appear and do not go away, do not use the product, discontinue its use immediately.
Where to Buy Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D
You can buy Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D from its official website and your favorite online stores, check stores below for best deals and pricing.
Available At The Following Stores:
With consumers agreeing that the product softened and smoothened the skin, it would be worthwhile to try the product. It does address all your skin needs. You need to use the product if you want to address the signs of aging and want your skin to look healthy and radiant.
Remember the skin around the eye is fragile and requires special attention. Cold Plasma Sub D before and after use, hydrates and nurtures the skin along with addressing the signs of aging. It reduces puffiness, minimizes the dark circles and smoothens the wrinkles.