When it comes to preserving our natural beauty, there are many ways in which we can benefit from the wonderful miracles of technology. Fortunately for some of us, there are many cosmetics that could actually work, but, considering the fact that each type of skin is unique, it would mean that we all need a cream that was specially created for us.
And since this is not possible, I think the best thing to do is to combine different natural remedies and see which ones might work for us.
In fact, there are no ideal beauty tips, but it’s true that some of them can really help you regain your long-lost youth or energize your entire body. This is why, before going for treatment of another, write down a few things:
- What type of skin do you have? If you don’t know the answer to that question, press a tissue against your forehead. Are there any traces of oil? If so, your skin is oily. Otherwise, is dry or normal.
- How often do you walk in heels? You may not know this, but too much tension in your feet can damage your skin and even lead to varicose veins. Also, you may encounter heart problems and arthritis.
- How much time do you spend in the sun? If you are used to long walks and beach time all year round, you need to make sure that you apply a considerable amount of sunscreen, no matter the season. Due to global warming, UVs are stronger than ever.
- Do you exercise on a regular basis? You definitely should! First of all, in order to make sure you maintain a good body posture, and second because doing so will decrease your chances to gain weight. Not to mention how important it is for your skin, lungs, and even hair! Never underestimate the power of a good workout!
- What makes you happy? Don’t frown; being in a good mental state is just as important as eating healthy food. When you are down on yourself, the nervous system consumes a lot of neurons and burns all the proteins a lot faster than it should. This is why, when depressed, people tend to lose weight. Don’t think that this has no repercussions on your body: wrinkles, dark circles under your eyes, liver and kidney problems, and severe migraines.
Write down the answer to all these questions and you’ll be able to reconstruct your beauty profile. Based on it, you’ll make all your future decisions.
Face and skin
Follow a beauty routine that contains all the important ingredients: a thorough cleansing process, a good moisturizer, and a set of natural masks. This is extremely important, especially if you usually apply a lot of makeup on your face. You can read our articles on how to prepare each and every one of these beauty enhancers.
Hands and feet
Both the cold and the warm season will leave marks on them, so no matter how careful you are about the wrinkles on your face, your hands and feet will most probably give away your true age. The best idea is to scrub your entire body at least once a week, using a natural scrub, and to apply creams and ointments that are rich in natural oils. You can actually prepare your own beauty supplies at home if you follow these instructions.
Hair deserves a special place since, if taken care of properly, can be the most valuable piece of jewelry. First of all, there is no rule that stops you from washing it as often as you want! If you don’t mind doing this every night, it’s your choice. Remember to use a quality shampoo and to apply a natural hair mask at least once a week. Depending on what you want to achieve from your hair, you can try a natural remedy against hair loss, one for shine, one to protect your color, or a mask against dandruff. The possibilities are endless!