There are many people who claim that eating right for your body type could maintain your good health and even sculpt your body into the desired shape. If that is the case or not, you are the judge!
There are 4 types of body and specialists recommend a series of foods and drinks for each one of them:
1. Gynaeoid body – is described by curvaceous hips and a very petite waist, medium or large shoulders and the breast size may vary from case to case. Usually, this type of body means that the estrogen level is higher than it should, which may lead to a fat layer around your hips, belly, and thighs (resembling a lot of cellulite).
2. Android body –it looks straight from shoulders to feet, with a narrow pelvis and small breasts. Also, the waistline is barely highlighted. Usually, women who have this type of body are predisposed to bodybuilding, and fat only deposits in the upper part of the body, while the legs remain the same.
3. Thyroid body –is characterized by small limbs and narrow bones. Usually, women with this body type become models or dancers. They rarely gain weight and, when they do, it’s barely noticeable. They also consume many stimulants, such as coffee and energizers due to their stressful job.
4. Lymphatic body – is described by a predisposition to gain weight really fast. The fat layer covers the entire body, from arms, and legs, to the neck, chest, back, and even ankles. The main cause is their slow metabolism, which increases the chances of cellulite.
How a Diet for Your Body Type Works
The main purpose of this diet for your body type is to make sure that you only eat the right foods so that you avoid getting fat, while also nourishing your digestive system.
For this to happen, the diet should contain minerals, vitamins, tannins, and acids (they have the power to dissolve the unwanted fats). However, if you’re not sure about this diet, you can always ask a specialist for more information.
Efficient Diet for Your Body Type
A very efficient diet for your body type must show results within weeks and be one hundred percent safe. If it’s taking too long and you haven’t noticed any improvement yet, talk to your doctor about this problem. In case you don’t know which foods and drinks are appropriate for each body type, here’s a list to guide you:
– For Gynaeoid body type – exercise as often as you can so that you avoid the weight gain in the hips and thighs area. Also, avoid salty, sweet foods; eat protein (you can find them in eggs, poultry, meat, fish, and cheese). Try to eat more fruits than vegetables and drink water on a regular basis. Recommended teas and decoctions: Raspberry Leaf Tea, Lemongrass Tea, and Yerba Mate Tea.
– Android body type – The right diet for you includes low-fat products, fibers, vegetables (peppers, carrots, celery), and low-sugar foods. Also, don’t neglect your physical training and go to the gym at least once a day in order to avoid the fat accumulation in your upper body area. Recommended teas for you: Chamomile Tea, Centaury Tea, and Lavender Tea.
– Thyroid body type – in case this is the type of body you have, you may want to avoid the so-called “thyroid stimulating foods”, like white flour, sugar, and rice. It is advisable to eat eggs every day, as well as vegetables, fish, and chicken. Recommended teas and decoctions: Peppermint Tea, Spearmint Tea, and Oolong Tea.
– Lymphatic body type – fruits and vegetables are the best foods for you, in case this is your type of body, so avoid meat and animal products. You can eat a wide range of legumes, such as celery, pepper, carrots, cabbage, garlic, radishes, ginger, citrus fruits, and onions. Recommended teas for this body type: Green Tea, Centaury Tea, and Ginger Tea.
Diet for Your Body Type Warnings
When followed according to medical specifications, this diet for your body type is one hundred percent safe and doesn’t imply any side effects risk. However, surpassing the recommended dosage may lead to many other health complaints, such as nausea, vomiting, and headaches.
Don’t start this diet before talking to your doctor to make sure that you’re in perfectly good shape, which allows you to go through with this diet for your body type. Once you have the green light, give this diet a try and enjoy its amazing benefits!