Foods and drinks are almost as important as exercising when it comes to obtaining good-looking abs.
It’s important to know that there are some types of meals that can ruin a good day at the gym and that there are many drinks that can enhance your body strength.
So if you’ve unsuccessfully tried to get in shape, but still ate fast foods, you need to look for the cause no more. Also, make sure you don’t drink fewer proteins and fats than you should: this will only weaken your body and cause chronic fatigue.
Just take your time and make sure you follow all the steps toward ripped abs. However, if you’re not so sure about this diet, you can always ask your doctor to give you more details and prescribe adequate amounts of food and drinks.
How a Diet for Ripped Abs Works
The main concern of this diet for ripped abs is to provide enough proteins, calories and nutritious substances in order to increase the muscular tissue and eliminate the unwanted fat layer.
To be able to do that, this diet for ripped abs must be rich in acids, minerals (iron, zinc, magnesium, sodium, and manganese), antioxidants, and tannins. You may also want to try a series of herbal teas to bring relief from the muscular fever installed after a rough workout at the gym.
Efficient Diet for Ripped Abs
A very efficient diet for ripped abs must show results within weeks and be one hundred percent safe (so avoid risky treatments at all costs). If you don’t know which ingredients this diet should contain, here’s a list for guidance:
– Exercising – when you go to the gym, try to focus on the type of exercises that works on your abdominal muscles. Running is also a good idea. If you find exercising in front of strangers a bit uncomfortable, you can always ask a friend to go with you. This way, you’ll always feel challenged to exercise more.
– Have a 6-meals diet – portion your large meals into 6 smaller ones and take them every 2 or 3 hours, depending on your activities. Try to vary the foods you eat in order to allow your stomach to properly process food.
– Water – water is extremely important! Being well hydrated ensures a good blood flow and good brain nourishment. The recommended dosage is 8 glasses of water per day.
– Alcohol – eliminate alcohol from your life! This substance can ruin a good day at the gym by destroying nervous and muscular cells. If you think that there’s no way you could possibly eliminate the alcohol consumption, try to progressively reduce the amount until you reach the minimum.
– Foods and drinks to avoid: other than alcohol, you should also avoid acidic foods and drinks, such as fast food and sodas. Try to replace them with natural juices and fruits or vegetables.
– Proteins – try to maintain a life rich in vitamins, so eat as many vegetables and fruits as possible. Also, don’t forget the proteins which can be found in oatmeal, fish, chicken, and turkey. Other foods that are good for you in case you’re aiming for ripped abs: are celery, spinach, strawberries, lemons, garlic, onion, apples, tomatoes, peppers, and cabbage. There are a number of teas that could enhance your body strength as well and which should definitely be taken into consideration: Green Tea, Oolong Tea, and Centaury Tea.
Diet for Ripped Abs Warnings
When followed accordingly, this diet for ripped abs is one hundred percent safe. However, surpassing the recommended dosage may lead to a number of health problems, such as upset stomach, vomiting, headaches, and irritable bowel movement. When in doubt, always ask your doctor or talk to a specialist.
Don’t start this diet if you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, or on pain killer or anticoagulants. In case you’ve tried this diet before and you’ve noticed a negative reaction, ask for medical assistance right away, and don’t try to treat it yourself!
Once you have the green light from your doctor and there’s nothing that could interfere with your natural treatment, give this diet for ripped abs a try and enjoy its wonderful health benefits!