Estrogen dominance occurs when the estrogen level is a lot higher than the progesterone level, which leads to a number of symptoms, such as obesity, breasts, and ovaries predisposed to fibrocystic disease, headaches, menstrual irregularity, and even breast cancer.
This problem can easily be managed by a nutritious diet or a series of natural remedies. However, before rushing off to buy ingredients for a diet, it’s best to talk to your doctor and ask for a detailed medical examination, in order to make sure that nothing bad will happen to you and that you are indeed suffering from estrogen dominance and not another disease. When in doubt, you can always talk to a specialist or ask for your doctor’s advice.
How a Diet for Estrogen Dominance Works
The main concern of this diet for estrogen dominance is to normalize your estrogen level while providing a high amount of natural enzymes and nutrients.
To do so, this diet for estrogen dominance must not be risky or threaten your already weakened organism. When you are choosing ingredients for this diet, try to pick the ones that contain a good level of acids, vitamins (A, C, and D), and minerals (zinc, iron, sodium, magnesium, and manganese).
Efficient Diet for Estrogen Dominance
A very efficient diet for estrogen dominance must show results within a month and be one hundred percent safe (don’t take a natural remedy that seems a bit unsure). If you don’t know which ingredients this diet for estrogen dominance should contain, here’s a list to help you out:
– Fiber – try to eat as many foods containing fiber as possible to enhance your body’s resistance and prevent other diseases from developing. Recommended foods: oatmeal, apples, berries, celery, seeds, nuts, and almost any type of beans.
– Foods to avoid – there are many foods and drinks which contain substances that, although good for most people, might show side effects in your situation. As you are trying to bring relief from pain in case of estrogen dominance, avoid the following foods: sugar, high carbs, and fatty foods. Also, acid foods and drinks are never a good idea for you.
– Sulfur foods – are able to bring relief from pain and help normalize your estrogen level. Just give this type of food a try: garlic, onions, egg yolks, limes, lemons, leafy vegetables and Brussel sprouts.
– Raspberry Leaf Tea – is very good for infertility cases thanks to its capacity to normalize the sexual hormones in your body. This decoction is also good for anemia, nausea, and vomiting. Don’t drink more than 2 cups per day and everything should be fine!
– Exercise – some say that being in a good shape can help you regulate your hormone production, so you better use that spare time you have jogging or simply dancing. However, don’t exaggerate and go to the gym once a week. Too much effort may trigger a negative reaction.
– Acupuncture – believe it or not, this method has proved its efficiency during the past years. In case you’re going with this option, remember that you must choose a specialist. Acupuncture must not hurt or leave marks on your body afterward.
– Chamomile Tea – has anti-inflammatory properties so it can calm your soreness and normalize some of the symptoms, such as inconstant menstruation and abdominal pains. Chamomile tea is one hundred percent safe, so you can drink as much as you like, without fearing side effects. You can also use this decoction to treat nausea, vomiting, and irritable bowel movement.
Diet for Estrogen Dominance Warnings
When followed exactly, this diet for estrogen dominance is one hundred percent safe. Surpassing or just neglecting this diet from time to time may trigger negative reactions, such as skin rash, upset stomach, and internal bleeding.
If you’ve been on this diet and you’ve noticed something unusual, talk to your doctor as soon as possible! Don’t start this diet if you’re trying to get pregnant or in case you’re on pain killers, anticoagulants, blood thinners, or preparing for major surgery.
Once you have your doctor’s approval and there’s nothing that could interfere with your treatment, give this diet for estrogen a try and enjoy nature’s great benefits!