Regardless of their weight, many women deal with cellulite, a problem consisting of adipose tissue deposits. In time, the water and toxins accumulation leads to nods.
Generally, cellulite is hard to treat, but not impossible, especially if you’re choosing an anti-cellulite massage. Your body will soon look better, healthier, and firmer and the orange peel resemblance will only be a memory.
The benefits of an anti-cellulite massage
The anti-cellulite massage has many benefits, so, if you decide to try it, you will no longer have to worry about irregular blood flow, body toxins, or adipose layers of dried skin. Aside from reducing cellulite, the anti-cellulite massage has the ability to induce relaxation, thanks to its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. Nevertheless, your skin will also look fabulous: healthier, shinier, you name it!
How to perform an anti-cellulite massage
The anti-cellulite massage is beneficial for your entire body and can eliminate the orange-peel aspect, but it’s very important to be performed by a professional since there is a series of special moves and techniques. If you can’t afford to go to a spa, but need an anti-cellulite massage, here’s what you need to do:
– When showering, use a special brush so that the moves are harsher than the ones you could make with your palms. Also, take both cold and hot showers, since it will enhance blood circulation.
– If you’re massaging your legs, start from your ankles and work your way up to your hips. Spend about 5-10 minutes massaging every area.
– Your moves must always be circular, delicate, and fast.
– You can’t perform an anti-cellulite massage on an area that’s covered in wounds, rashes, eczema, or burns. The same advice if you have a circulatory problem.
– There are many gels, oil, and creams used for anti-cellulite massage. You can buy them from pharmacies, or herbal stores or prepare them yourself, at home. Remember to have a well-balanced diet as well, rich in fruits and vegetables.
Anti-cellulite massage: types
If you decided to go for an anti-cellulite massage, you need to know that the results will be more impressive if you have it done at the spa or in a salon because many of these centers offer skin exfoliation services. Plus, the products they use are professional and the masseuses have been doing this type of procedure for years, so you’ll be one hundred percent safe. You need to go at least 5 or 6 times to a salon in order to see an important improvement. This being said, these are the most common types of anti-aging massage:
Draining anti-cellulite massage
This type of massage consists of draining out the water retention in your skin layers. After a draining session, you can lose up to 1-2 inches on your waist and your skin will also look a lot better. The procedure doesn’t cause any pain and it doesn’t affect the deep layers of your skin. However, if you’re suffering from a severe case of cellulite, you may want to try the following type of massage:
Anti-cellulite massage: say goodbye to that orange peel look-alike
This type of massage requires rash moves that may hurt, but you’ll see the results right after the first session. Also, if your skin is sensitive, it is possible to encounter bruises, but remember that the procedure breaks down the nods and it’s only natural for this to happen. Specialists believe that you need at least 5-6 sessions: two during the first week and then only one every week.
Whether you decide to ask a specialist or perform it yourself, the anti-cellulite massage is the best treatment for that unaesthetic skin layer that usually covers your hips, buttocks, and thighs. If you add a well-balanced diet and one or two hours at the gym every week, prepare to say goodbye to your cellulite starting today. Choose the best solution and be beautiful!