Idol Tan Review
Idol Tan is a high-quality self-tanning product that gives an attractive and natural bronze color to your skin. It is well known for its “Quick tanning” formula, which tans the skin in no time. Idol Tan is easy to apply at the privacy of your own home. At least, you don’t have to lay in the sun for hours just to achieve a nice sun-kissed glow. It is available in different forms, self-tanning foam with pump and self-tanning gel. You can obtain a FREE Trial Bottle for only the cost of shipping and handling (approximately $7), and then there will be a monthly hassle-free shipment to your home. If you chose the monthly supply option, you will be billed one payment of $16.97 plus Shipping and Handling fees per month. There is apparently a 90-day money-back guarantee.
Company Information and Claims about Idol Tan
The company claims Idol Tan sunless tanner gives your skin a healthy appearance, provides a natural bronze color to your skin. It also is a fast drying and long lasting self-tanner. This product is manufactured in the USA, it has a color additive which reacts with your skin’s surface and in several hours get ready to show off your new healthy sun kissed tan. It is a product that offers a solution to people with skin’s tone issues and it helps in turning your skin into a golden bronze color.
Water (Aqua), Methyl Propanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dihydroxyacetone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl, Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Polysorbate 20, Lactic Acid.
How do they work?
However, not all these ingredients actively turn the skin tone. Some of them are moisturizers, some are preservatives and some are color additives. Every ingredient performs a specific task in this self-tanner which is as follows:
- Dihydroxyacetone– This is a color additive that is responsible for darkening your skin through reacting with the amino acids on your skin’s surface.
- Cyclopentasiloxane– This is a lubricant that is responsible for making the product spreadable.
- Methyl Propanediol– It is meant to help penetration of ingredients into the deeper skin layers.
- Acetyl hexapeptide-8– This is used to fight against symptoms of aging and prevents your skin from sagging.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7– This is helpful in conditioning your skin and helps keep it firm and glossy.
- Other ingredients are palmitoyl oligopeptide and hydroxyethyl acrylate.
How to use Idol Tan Self Tanning Foam
Mostly, people do not follow the correct directions and then blame for an uneven color spread. For a perfect tanning, you need to follow these easy steps. Thus, you’ll never get steaks, patches on the skin while tanning.
- Be sure you apply the foam on a clean and dry skin.
- Apply the gel/foam all over the body
- Let it dry for some time
- Wash your hands after application
- You need to apply it for 2-3 days in a week.
- The solution is pretty dark, so I’d suggest wearing latex gloves before use.
- If you are at home, follow the directions carefully
- While applying, be sure the solution does not get into your eyes and nose.
- Some may show an allergic reaction to it, so it’s better if you first try it only a small patch of skin.
The Advantages of Idol Tan
- FREE Trial Bottle Offer
- Safe Tan: It darkens your skin without causing any harm to it.
- Easy to Use: The gel/foam is easy to use, takes few minute to apply. You get a natural tan color without any hassles.
- Affordable: Rather than splurging on salons, you get professional results at home and that for an affordable cost.
- No Stains: The very big plus of using its gel is, it does not stain the clothes.
- Moisturizer: It also acts as a skin moisturizer. This keeps the skin smooth and firm.
- Pleasant odor: You’ll defiantly love its smell. At least, like other self-tanners, it’s not stinky.
- FDA approved: The product is approved by Food and Drug Administration.
The Disadvantages of Idol Tan
- Too much dark: Be careful, you may go too dark and make your skin look dirty.
- Short-term Results: It will temporarily tan you and get wash off after 2-3 days.
- Itching: Sunless tanners sometimes results in irritations on the skin. It may cause itchy rashes.
Possible Side Effects
These topical sunless tanners are generally considered safe alternatives to sunbathing. But as the product contains some ingredients, so may show some side effects too. These side effects also vary person to person. It may be safe for you, or you may get it, all depends on the type of your skin.
You may possibly get some skin rashes on its first use. This is due to the allergic reactions caused by some specific ingredients. So, I suggest you, check the ingredients first, if you are allergic to any cosmetic drug.
Caution: Overuse of the product may harm the skin.
How long does this product to notice results?
It takes about two – three hours to realize a dark looking skin and lasts for about 2-3 days, which isn’t too bad for these types of products.
Where can I order Staminon?
This product is offered directly from the manufacturer website.
Where To Find It?
Best Deals and Pricing Available at IdolTanOffer.com
The Official Website is offering • FREE Trial Bottle Offer, TODAY!!
WARNING: Due to extremely high media demand, there is a limited supply of Idol Tan in stock!!
This is a product that is responsible in tanning your skin so that it is affected by the sun’s exposure. The manufacturer of this product claims that it is made up of essential ingredients to deliver desired results. It is an easy to use the product as you need to follow the instructions provided at the comfort of your home. The product may help in moisturizing your skin and may fight the signs of aging so that you may realize a youthful and smooth skin. The manufacturer also claims that the product has been approved by FDA and it has a pleasant odor. This product may lead to allergic reactions like itching or rashes on your skin. If you are looking for a tan, you may try this product but you need to follow carefully the instructions provided for effective working and for your own safety. Ensure that you also read the product’s precautions to avoid related negative effects.