Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped Review
Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped Sunscreen Overview
Coppertone’s Clearly Sheer Whipped is a sunscreen that was formulated to protect the skin from damage that is caused by ultraviolet (UV) rays from the sun. Most sunscreens available in the market today leave a greasy feeling on the skin after applying. Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped has been improved and leave your skin feeling soft & smooth. As the name suggests, Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped is unique rich & creamy whipped form that goes on easily and absorbs quickly. This texture does not allow for any stickiness to form and clog pores. Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped comes in two different formats. These are offered in the levels of 30 SPF and the other is 50 SPF. SPF is known to protect the skin from broad spectrum UVA/UVB rays. The level difference at which these two formats protect the sun is not very significant. The SPF 30 blocks 97% percent UVA protection while the SPF 50 blocks just a little below 98%.
Company Information and Claims about Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped
Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped is a product of Coppertone. The following claims were made on the package and the official website
- Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped is water resistant for about 80 minutes.
- Reduces the early sign of aging that is caused by the sun.
- It has a very fresh fragrance.
- Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped can be used on sensitive skin.
- Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped has been clinically tested on skin that suffers a risk of acne breakout.
- It will not clog the pores.
- It has some moisturizing effects that leave the skin feeling soft and smooth.
- It does not leave an unattractive patch after it dries out.
Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped Ingredient List
Consumers are advised to put on Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped 15 minutes before going out to the sun. The following are the active ingredients used:
- Avobenzone-3% – It works as a sunscreen.
- Homosalate 10% – It is a sunscreen.
- Octisalate 4.55% – It is a sunscreen.
- Octocrylene 8% – It is also a sunscreen.
The Advantages of Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped
- It is lightweight thus absorbs quick and easily into the skin.
- It may protect the skin from sunburns It can be excellently worn under make up.
- It can be excellently worn under make up.
- It is durable than most sun screens.
- It may reduce early signs of aging; at least the signs that are brought about by damage caused by constant exposure to ultra violet UVA/UVB rays.
The Cons of Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped
- It can leave a white residue in sweaty parts of the body if one does not efficiently rub it in.
- It is somehow thicker than other sunscreens.
- It might not be recommendable for skins that are prone to acne or very sensitive.
How Much Does Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped Cost?
Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped come in 5-ounce bottles and will cost you:
Possible Side Effects
Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped can be harmful to super sensitive skin and/or skin that might be prone to acnes. It is however not very clear the type of harm Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped will do to such skins.
No matter where you live the sun will always be out, and it is always advised to wear sunscreen. It is normal that many people to spend time outdoors doing fun physical activities, whether it is outside playing in the water during summer, or on the slopes in the winter. Nevertheless, as we know, every season has some drawbacks that one may dearly pay for regarding much sun. For summer, the major concern is usually sunburns caused by staying out in the sun for a long time. What many people do not know is that the burning and irritation of the skin caused by the sun can lead to premature signs of aging or skin cancer.
Today, Many people invested in keeping their skin protected and we have a ton of sunscreens to choose from; one of these is Coppertone Clearly Sheer Whipped. This product claims to protect you from both the UVA and UVB rays, which most sunscreens cannot achieve. Most of us do not know there are different types of sun rays to be protected from. Since this product claims to protect both, one should look out for other sunscreens that can achieve the same goals and compare their effectiveness before deciding on the sunscreen of your choice.